Sunday 16 November 2014

Visiting site

On Saturday I went to the site for another look and to do some more drawings. It was very windy and I noticed that the side of the marina closest to the Pool seemed windier and the waves were higher. I believe this is because the breakwalls have an opening which lead the water in to this side of the marina therefore the sea is a lot rougher. The boat sheds that we are focusing on have a calmer area of water. The boats docked were rocking a lot due to the wind and it gave me an idea for a design with something similar to the swaying mast on a boat.
I had the idea of the long vertical pole standing up at the end of one of my recent designs with the extension or dock. Because I want it swaying and moving with the wind I don't know how possible it would be to do in SketchUp or CryEngine.


No comments:

Post a Comment